We love having contributors for Firefox Marketplace! To contribute to the Marketplace:
- Find a bug to work on. This is a list of bugs we think are good for contributors, but you are certainly welcome to work on any Marketplace bug.
- Assign the bug to yourself.
- Set up your environment.
- Work on your bug. Feel free to reach out to over Marketplace developers on IRC in the #marketplace channel, mailing lists, or on the bug itself.
- Submit a pull request.
- A reviewer will review your code and either give an approval (shown as r+) or not. Follow up on any comments and improve the pull request. When approved, the reviewer will merge.
- Update the bug, pasting the URL of the commit into the bug, setting the milestone to the closest date in the future and close the bug.
That’s it, thanks!